Mens 10K – Glasgow
The beautiful city centre route starts outside the Riverside Museum before heading east along the River Clyde passing the Glasgow Science Centre, The Armadillo, The SECC and the SSE Hydro, continuing down Saltmarket, to Glasgow Green and the People’s Palace before finishing in George Square.
- Registration Fee: Dependent on event
- Minimum Sponsorship: Dependent on event
Glasgow – 16th June 2019
If you have purchased your own place directly with the event organiser, via a public ballot or through your local gym or club and would like to fundraise for us, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
When you join #MDDchallenge you’ll receive:
- A running vest and/or T-shirt to raise awareness
- A fundraising pack full of advice, tips and support and everything you’ll need to get started
- Regular emails with support, updates and extra fundraising tips