Challenge Event opportunities
Join Metro.co.uk Lifeline and Medical Detection Dogs on this stunning marathon distance challenge along two of the UK’s most spectacular National Trails, the Thames Footpath and The Ridgeway, and less than an hour from London.
- 42km (26-mile) marathon distance trekking challenge
- Raise money for a fantastic charity, Medical Detection Dogs
- Trek along the iconic River Thames and the Ridgeway National Trails
- Fully accompanied by trek leaders every step of the way
- A stunning route through spectacular scenery just an hour from London
This year’s Metro.co.uk Lifeline challenge is a stunning marathon distance hike along two of the UK’s most spectacular National Trails, the Thames Footpath and The Ridgeway. Starting and finishing in the village of Goring, this spectacular trekking route will take you along a stunning section of the River Thames, through quaint Oxfordshire villages and then a spectacular section of the prehistoric Ridgeway, “Britain’s oldest road”. You will join your fellow trekkers and be accompanied every step of the way by one of our experienced trek leaders.
Can’t attend an event ? Take Part Virtually!
Sign up at www.mysuperherorun.com