Scottish Half Marathon & 10k
The route is seriously flat & rapid – if you want to set a personal best for a half marathon, then this is the event for you. Starting just outside Edinburgh, you run along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse, Scotland’s oldest racecourse!
- Registration Fee: Dependent on event
- Minimum Sponsorship: Dependent on event
You could join #MDDchallenge to take part in any of the following amazing events:-
10K race – Registration Fee: £15, Minimum Sponsorship Pledge: £195
Half Marathon – Registration Fee: £20, Minimum Sponsorship Pledge: £300
Edinburgh – Sunday 22 September 2019
Distance: Half Marathon 13.1 Miles
If you have purchased your own place directly with the event organiser, via a public ballot or through your local gym or club and would like to fundraise for us, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you join #MDDchallenge you’ll receive:
- A running vest and/or T-shirt to raise awareness
- A fundraising pack full of advice, tips and support and everything you’ll need to get started
- Regular emails with support, updates and extra fundraising tips