Medical Detection Dogs is committed to providing a high standard of service to all our supporters.
However, we accept that sometimes we will not always get it right and we therefore welcome and value constructive comments and criticisms. If you have a complaint we will aim to resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible in a personal, fair and confidential way.
How to Complain – You can either:
- Call our Fundraising Team on 01296 655888
- Email us at [email protected]
- Write to us at Medical Detection Dogs, 3 Millfield, Greenway Business Park, Winslow Road, Great Horwood, Milton Keynes, Mk17 0NP
What we will do – In the first instance, we aim to:
- If you make a complaint by telephone, we should be able to resolve it during the call. If this is not possible, we will endeavor to let you know how long it will take us to resolve it.
- If you complain by email or post, we will resolve or acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of receipt.
- If the complaint is more complex, we will respond to your complaint within 20 working days of the date when you raised it with us.
When we look into your complaint, our purpose is to:
- Establish what happened and what went wrong.
- Enable you to discuss the problem with those concerned, should you wish to do so.
- Ensure you receive an apology where this is appropriate.
- Ensure the problem does not happen again.
We sincerely hope that you will be satisfied with our response. However, if this is not the case, please let us know. We will then escalate your complaint to a member of our Senior Management team. They will lead an investigation and contact you with a resolution within 25 working days. If for any reason an extension proves necessary, we will inform you of the reason and keep you updated.
If you are still unhappy, you can contact the Fundraising Regulator who will independently investigate your complaint. You contact them on their website: www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk/make-a-complaint/complaints
The Fundraising Regulator is the independent regulatory body for UK fundraising. They work with charities to encourage commitment to and compliance with best practice in fundraising. They do this to help encourage the public to give with confidence to charity.
Find out about our Supporter Promise