Name a Puppy
Dogs are our best friends, but a Medical Detection Dog is more than that, it’s a life-saver.
Claire Moon says…
“Magic really is my best friend and my soul mate, all wrapped up in a clumsy exterior with his puppy-dog eyes and his grandfather-like eyebrows that say so much! Having him without his alerting ability would be tonic enough, but to then have his amazing talent on top is both a bonus and privilege.”
A best friend deserves a truly fantastic name. Gifting a name to a puppy is your chance to become part of their life-changing story.
It can take up to 2 years to train a puppy and costs £29,000 to care for, train, place and support a dog and his or her partner to become an accredited assistance dog team. By naming a puppy, you really are helping to change a life!
What you’ll receive for naming a puppy:
For a minimum donation of £5,000 we will send you:
• A puppy arrival letter and photo of your puppy
• Regular copies of our Sniff magazine and e-newsletter
• Two ‘pupdates’ to let you know how the puppy is getting along (these are sent at approximately 6 month intervals)
• A certificate once qualified
• An accreditation profile when the puppy has completed its training